Welcome to ‘In a Word’… The one-word-based reverse review of the new football series, where we show William how much our Words-worth and with our word of mouth reputation you’ll be wordpressed to find a crossword to say about us…Word!
Us’ve invited some Twerples to give us some one word questions about the forthcoming season to which us will give some one word answers about the fifthcoming season. WHY? DUNNO!
– Because (If you knew the answer, why did you ask the question, you bald clown?)
– Dopey (you’ll see what I did there)
– Burley (She loves Alton Towers who is the best one in Police Academy)
– SeraSera (Told you)
– Ornith (see, cos it’s like Ornith or Phobia?)
– Phobia (same reason as Brett but the other one because I like to be different)
- That leaves me in a tricky spot. What? One word?!? Bugger.
– JungleBook (Kipling, innit)
– Bakewell (Kipling, innit)
– Phil (but love them both in Homes under the Attic. See, cos it’s like Phil or Sophy)