It was a triumphant return to the team for Skipper Roo: assisting all United’s attacking endeavours in his own unique way i.e delicate first touch and pace. His goal quite literally could not have been claimed by and credited to anyone else but our loveable Roondawg. Here’s to another 251!!
Here’s the 5 things we learned this week:
1. Martial is faster/miles better than Joseph Barton.
2. It was good when Pogba did that skinny turn thing and Brady didn’t know where the ball went.
3. Rooney is still clownshoes.
4. I liked how I didn’t feel nervous for the last 15 minutes of the game.
5. My carpets are still damp.
6. Another week of actually doing ‘5 things’!! Great work guys!! oh.