Mar Seal used his head, shoulders, knees and toes, apart from his shoulders and toes and with a bit of one of his hands to influence the game at both ends, like in the Lighthouse Family’s remix of the classic song from 80s birthday parties. If you didn’t know we were Maverick writerers, you’d think we make this up as we punch the keybaord.
Points are good in Europe. This is a good point. I don’t know anymore.
Here’s 5 things we learned:
1) Schneirderlin is more french than the Suchet brother who doesn’t read the news, who isn’t actually Belgian.
2) Daley still can’t outrun even himself, even with a two hour head start.
3) Rooney needs two armbands.
4) And a float.
5) Bend at the knees, Spell with ease.
6) Die Hard: fantastic 1980s all-action film seeing John McClane (Bruce Willis) get trapped inside a very tall building with like some really bad guys (they are actually not quite as bad as you think but I won’t ruin it) ON CHRISTMAS EVE??!! That said, pretty good. Doesn’t know Mad Max.
7-9) Wayne Rooney. Inexplicably restored to lead striker for the last two matches, poor Wayne looks so off the pace that Martial almost seems to be taking the piss out of him. Yes, he still shows the effort and desire that he always has, but given the actual goals Martial has scored i.e. all of them, surely he either has to up his game with a glorious 20 goal swansong or accept that his time as No.1 is up and join Stevie G. Louis probably won’t read this to be fair.
10) learn how to spell Keybaord.
11) That CSKA manager sure does love Status Quo.
10a) Spelled it just like you did, Margaret.