This is one of those all-time greatest great “Where were you..?” moments…
So, where were you? We agreed to meet at The Fleece at 6, so we’d get a good seat. I messaged you at 5 and nothing. I messaged you at 5:45; still nothing. I got myself a good seat thanks for asking and very much enjoyed the football game I watched, alone. WHERE WERE YOU!!!! ANSWER ME!!!!!
Here’s 5 things we learned:
1. Legit feel bad about the Fred poll he had a deece second half and I liked it when he told the PSG lot off for trying to banter Marcus
2. Same applies to Rom and McScotty and Smalling – have trashed them a lot of late and they made me look a fool, a ruddy fool (I’d been dialling 9, Lynn)
3. It was funny when Neymar saw his sister with another man
4. Marcus Rashford for God? Gets my vote (I’m not sure how gods work)
5. How lucky were we that Bailly decided he was injured rather than embarrassed
6. Didn’t watch it.
7. When you write a rhetorical question, you do need a question mark at the end(?)