Our exclusive fan poll after the game revealed that, of the 665 billion United fans around the world, over 70% would rather eat their own death than watch the second leg of this game.
In other news, our Kickstarter to have this game struck from the records has been flagged by the financial ombudsman, as “apparently” one like on Twitter from yourself doesn’t count as a monetary pledge with the bankerers.
Here’s 5 things we learned:
1. They may have cheated, but what they accomplished is incredible.
2. Saying that, PSG shouldn’t have been so complacent.
3. Phil Jones has no business in sport.
4. Those Fellaini numbers eased the pain.
5. Lol @ Di Maria the rat-faced fuck.