I can’t remember the last time I saw a vitally important overhead kick scored with such grace. Oh no wait! … of course, there was the Berba one. I’m sure we’ll see plenty more of that from Basti over the next decade or so, and hopefully beyond.
If we’d scored more, the scoreline would have been different. I learned that before, so don’t need to put it below. And also we’re not repeaterers.
Here is the 5 things we learned this week:
1. Winning 4-0 and staying in the cup is loads better than losing 2-1 and going out.
2. I like to pretend we beat Bradley Wiggins and each goal was actually a kick to his bollocks. Fun Wiggo fact: he loves The Jam.
3. Still think we should write The Two Tonys, a Miami based police show starring Tony M & V.
4. Only if their first case is the double-murder of Fellaini and Rooney.
5. Which they can’t be arsed solving.
6. Agreed. I’ll fetch my ink and parchment.