This game brought to mind that famous trip to the toon, when Cantona shanked a scrappy away goal, after we’d played so bad in a really poor game minus the goal and plus one for them and Eric is young and ginger and also plays for them, and the goal is better and from a different angle entirely and don’t think Andy Carroll was there either tbh.
Here’s 5 things we learned:
1. Clothes shopping is fucking shit but not nearly as fucking shit as the football
2. Ooh check out continuity guy
3. I think we give him more time, 50 years if necessary – he’s building something godammit !!
4. Fred should be investigated under the trades description act
5. if thats even his real name
6. I think we should get Batistuta out of retirement
7. Fuck it, chuck a few quid at Michael Owen
8. Seriously considering putting a lot (£3.47) on a relegation battle bet why? Because I’m a ruddy bloke