United reaffirmed their not drawing all the games ever credentials with a not a draw that takes them within a very tall giant’s breath of Chelsea at the top of the table, and a very, very, very tall man who failed to get his giant’s licence on a technicality’s breath of the Champions League places.
AND NOW YOU’RE GONNA BELIEVE US!! AND NOW YOU’RE GONNA BELIEVE US!! AND NOW YOU’RE GONNA BELIEVE US!! WE’RE GONNA WIN THE LEAGUE cup semi final.
Here’s 5 things we learned:
1. Drawing for a lot the game but then winning is loads better than just drawing. Anyone doubting this can check the maths; conclusive science has proven – conclusively – that 3 is more than 1 and that multiples of 3 will pay dividends i.e. winning two games (6pts) is better than winning one and then drawing one (4pts).
2. Godzilla is legit better than Rojo.
3. Robbie Savage is legit worse than everything ever conceived.
4. What about 2 Robbie Savages?
5. You and I are enemies now.
6. Still glolling @ Godzilla.