Did you ever hear the best-selling, blockbuster movie story about the basket of all the disappointment that we sucked on after Wednesday 24th May 2017? No. Well, we’ve copyrighted it. And our lawyers are completing their online lawyer course. So, bite our bangers.
Here’s 5 things we learndured:
1. Rooney still has a lot to give
2. Volunteering at a charity shop.
3. Where he can be that plastic guide dog you put money in
4. Smalling & Jones are not Rio and Vidic. They’re not even Neville and Prunier.
5. Playing to lose makes no sense to me and is legit unacceptable at United.
6. HE’S MAKING US MAKE SENSIBLE OBSERVATIONS
7. I like that Grant Ward is back and a hero this time
8. Evil Fitz rules
9. Daisy was very bad at fitting in
10. Feel like we’ve gone off-message
11. It numbs the pain of the terrible terrible football