Keane and Vieira, Keown and Van Nistelrooy, Wright and Schmeichel, Wenger and Fergie, Wenger and Mourinho, Wenger and Dugout, 8 and 2, Title and Winning at Old Trafford, we gave your boys one hell of a drawing.
Here’s 5 things we learned from the latest war, in this war to end all wars in wardom:
1. Despite the result – perhaps the greatest injustice since Greedo shooting first – that was the best overall team performance this season. This is Paul, @ him if you disagree.
2. Herrera and Mata are like unicorns crossed with Jesus.
3. Tony V is the world’s greatest RB.
4. Giroud proper dyes his beard and has terrible taste in hats.
5. If we don’t score more goals than the other team then it is almost impossible to win.
6. Didn’t watch it.
7. Not surprised the unicorns were cross with Jesus tbh.