Long lost brother (Another) guvner’s chicken curry (victory) Cor blimey (for) old taming of (the) twice fortnightly (mighty) double beds (Reds) white picket fenced (against) door (the) horses stable (lovable) Cockernee (cockney) Round-o’-darts (counterparts) Jean-Claude Van Dammers (West Ham).
Donkey’s tears (Here’s) a mambo (five) queens and kings (things) me ol’ china (we) jury burned (learned) cor blimey (in) Knees down (defeating) any ol’ Iron (any old iron):
1. They only had 10 men for ages but we played like they had 11 – admirable professional imho.
2. Mike Dean, Mike Dean, Mike Dean, Mike Deeeeeeeeaaan, you really are a stupid old bald fuck (to the tune of any Black Lace record).
3. Pogba and Lingard got the same out of ten in one of the posh papers. This is insane.
4. Rashford is life.
1 a. professionalism. I got it wrong because I’ve never seen it with youse cunts.
5. Give referees soldier’s wages.
6. Also give referees soldier’s life-threatening combat situations.
7. Sure hope nobody called Mary dies in Sherlock because I haven’t watched it yet.
8. Lol. But seriously she dies.
9. Yeah, I figured.
10. Best thing in the episode imho. That Moffat has really dropped the ball.