They say that sometimes when you win you actually lose, and that when you lose you sometimes actually win, and that when you win, you actually win, and the same goes for losing. I wish they’d make up their minds. I need a bag of aspirin.
Here’s 5 things we learned on the night we finally kissed goodbye to our quadruple dreams:
1. Fuck you city and fuck you pep we won you so hard
2. I didn’t think Tony M was very good and Lingard geno looks like someone who just happened to walk into the changing room once and nobody checked who he really was. That aside it was almost OK.
3. We should try to score more goals when we need to score more goals. This seems pretty basic learnz but I’m not sure anyone has told the team.
4. Ole is the only manager to have beaten Pep at the Etihad, twice. Let that sink in.
5. Lingard geno does look like someone who just happened to walk into the changing room once and nobody checked who he really was. They should check who he is.
6. The Mandalorian was great. Can’t believe they ate Salacious Crumb though