If we can beat all the top teams, and yet get beaten by all the worst teams, and yet can win, lose, or draw against all the mid-table teams, and still finish se, no I’ve forgotten my etc.
Here’s another 5 things we learned, even if we haven’t learned what the league is called:
1. One of the worst games of the season and we’ve had a fair few to choose from so actually kinda impressive.
2. More like Manchester Divided !!! But seriously, someone should tell them they’re on the same team.
3. The VAR was technically good.
4. I’m glad Brighton stayed up. It would’ve been a shame if they’d been relegated after the promising season they’ve had.
5. Lol jokes. I didn’t even know they were in the premiership until last night.
6. Looking forward to the season review, that’s for sure !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
7. I thought we wouldn’t be looking forward to the season review.