We had to endure a WhatsApp group chat with real talk from McGhee. This game was bad. Or at least some aspect of it was. Whatever McGhee was talking about. Dunno. Didn’t read it.
Here’s 5 things we learned:
1. So confused. Before the game everyone was mad about Pogba not playing in what looked like a 433 but then he came on really early and we still didn’t win or play that well but everyone was still mad.
2. Chris Smalling is a performing art piece imho. And a bad one.
3. I’m not sure Sanchez was a good choice. I’d’ve used the Bati lol little GTA humour there to lighten the mood.
4. Can’t believe Daniel Storey thinks Brett is funny.
6. That Daniel Storey sure knows the journalism.