As the mighty Red Army from Manchester goes marching on to Wemberleeeeee gloreeeeee in spite of VAR and its fascist regime of hate and bigotry. I forgot my point.
<—–That picture actually matches the narrative. Who’d have thought.
Here’s 5 things we learned:
1. Lukaku is the greatest striker in the history of the sport.
2. Coco is a really lovely, heartwarming film. Pixar, you’ve done it again.
3. Is this Paul?
4. It says ‘Benno’. Right there in orange. Stupid cunt.
5. The second half was better then the first half and that wasn’t good.
6. You’re in orange. Fuck face McFuckface.