Serious question: do Harry Maguire goals even count if they are not thumping headers? i.e. is the score really 0 – 5?
Here’s 5 things we learned:
1. We seem a lot better when our opponents are a league or 4 below us – maybe something to look at in the future?
2. 6 goals, 6 different scorers, 6 infinity stones – coincidence? Yes.
3. Phil Jones. I’m glad he got something he’s had a helluva time.
4. It’s got to the stage now where I assumed the score was a typo
5. Just a thought: seems like a lot of the talk around our tactical and training/development shortcomings are levelled at Ole – which is reasonable tbh, cos he’s a very inexperienced manager at a club that expect better/more … but, don’t correct me if I’m wrong, Mike Phelan and Michael Carrick (who Ole didn’t pick) are the ones actually coaching the players, so, why don’t we throw eggs and flour all over THEIR cars. That’ll learn ‘em.
6. Who invited this dick (see above)?