With Brett (the maverick one of us) in Poland you would think us two clowns (Tom and Benno) would do this review, but we are massive blends.
FOURchester United more like!
Here’s FOUR things we learned in honFOUR of FOUR FOURmidable team:
1. I’m not sure how to handle all these goals.
2. It just doesn’t feel right.
3. I like the ‘1-0 at half-time, same 3 scorers in second half’ pattern we’ve got going – winning every game by 4 goals can only improve our chances of winning the English premiership league title trophy.
4. Swansea booing Rashford makes them for tools.
5. We always said goals win games. Now the naysayers can us the credit we deserve.
6. I say nay to the naysayers.