That was fun.
That game had everything. Apart from everything that it didn’t.
Give Dave and Tony M everyone elses’ wages. Apart from all the people who have nothing to do with this professional football club.
Lol @ professional.
Five things we learned:
1. I liked it when Rooney ran into the post and I thought he had internal injuries.
2. I also liked it when Fellaini scored another perfect Fellaini goal.
3. Another thing I liked was when Dave saved it right up. See also: Tony M m’n it up all over the show.
4) I didn’t watch it but I imagine it was either brilliant, good, average, bad or utter shite.
5. I used . rather than ) At least one of us is gonna get a Pulitzer.
6. You’re a Pulitzer.
7. If you use ‘five’ instead of ‘5’ it ups your word count.